Your trusted partner in sourcing top-quality transformers from India. We understand that transformers are the backbone of electrical systems, and finding the right source for these essential components is crucial for your operations. At Zastata, we are committed to providing you with the most reliable and cost-effective transformers to power your business.
With years of experience and expertise in the sourcing industry, Zastata has established itself as a leading sourcing company in India. We specialize in connecting businesses across the globe with reputable manufacturers and suppliers of transformers. Our team of professionals understands the intricate details of transformer technology and the varying needs of industries, allowing us to offer tailored solutions to meet your specific requirements.
Get a Quote
Request a price estimate for our services/products.
Get in Touch
Reach out to connect and communicate with us.
The primary materials used in the construction of a transformer are often referred to as the core and winding materials. The core material is a ferromagnetic metal alloy that serves as the primary energy transfer mechanism of the transformer.
There are several materials used in transformer such as copper, aluminum, iron, and silicon. Each material has its own unique properties that make it suitable for transformer application. It depends on the transformer’s application and size.
Transformer manufacturing is a complex and highly precise process that involves a great degree of inspection to ensure product safety and quality.
Zastata provides various Inspection Processes and testing procedures like
- Visual Inspection : visual tests, during which an assembler carefully assesses the component parts for any visible blemishes, deformations, or contaminants. Visual inspections can also confirm basic measurements to ensure the transformer components meet the provided specifications
- Mechanical testing may be employed to ensure the transformer is correctly aligned and meets the desired connections of the metal frame or core.
- NDTs are used to further assess the transformer’s performance and detect any potential issues. This includes windings resistance tests which measure the resistance signature of the transformer and AC voltage test which measures the induced voltage at various positions.
- Other types of tests also include high-frequency test which in intended for small sizes, low power transformers, as well as resistance leakage tests used to identify any current leakage from the windings to the remaining components.
- Oil testing procedures are implemented to check for the purity, conductivity, and viscosity of the transformer’s oil
- Vibrations tests can also be performed to evaluate the integrity of the transformer components while under various operating loads.
The parts manufactured in our plants are based on the quality certifications and International Standards as,
Certified in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018,
IEC 60076-1, IEC 60076-3:2013.
Also, expertise in utilizing assessment tools like
FMEA, PPAP, APQP, SPC and MPC.
There Are Other Types of Transformer
- Step-up Transformers – capable of increasing the voltage of the power source while lowering its current level.
- Step-down Transformers – Used to reduce the voltage of an electrical system while increasing the current level.
- Isolation Transformers – commonly used in electrical systems to separate two portions of a circuit that must not be directly connected. This prevents overloading and short-circuiting
- Auto-transformers – are used to adjust the voltage level of a system and are mainly used in telecommunications.
The most common application of transformers is to provide isolation between circuits and to step up or step down voltages. Some other applications are
- Prevents undesirable electrical interference between components
- Offers protection to human operators.
- Prevents overheating
- They can be used in parallel to increase capacity.
- used in various power converters, such as rectifiers, AC/DC converters, inverters, and converters between different AC frequencies
- Different AC frequencies can be converted between for applications such as providing power to industrial machines.
Transformer is a vital device for the transmission of power. The manufacturing process of transformer is complex and requires the use of specialized and precise equipments. Overall, careful consideration should be given while manufacturing a transformer and Zastata ensures the safety and performance of the device.