we understand the significance of precise and impeccable stamping services in the realm of sourcing. As a prominent sourcing company based in India, we have seamlessly integrated stamping into our wide array of offerings, allowing us to cater to the diverse needs of businesses worldwide. Stamping is an art that demands precision and expertise, and at Zastata, we take pride in our ability to deliver just that.
Our stamping services are a testament to our commitment to excellence. We leverage cutting-edge technology and a highly skilled team to ensure that every impression we create is nothing short of perfection. We recognize that no two projects are alike. That’s why our stamping services are highly customizable. Whether you require embossing, debossing, foil stamping, or any other specialized technique, we have the capabilities and the experience to bring your unique vision to life. We work closely with our clients to understand their exact requirements and deliver results that surpass expectations.
Quality is at the core of our stamping services. Each project undergoes rigorous quality checks at every stage to ensure the final output is of the highest standard. We take pride in our consistency, attention to detail, and commitment to delivering results that meet global quality benchmarks. Our India-based location provides a cost advantage that we are delighted to pass on to our clients. We understand the importance of budget considerations, and our goal is to provide cost-effective stamping services without compromising on quality. This makes Zastata an ideal choice for businesses seeking premium stamping solutions without breaking the bank.
In the ever-evolving landscape of global sourcing, Zastata stands as a beacon of quality and excellence. Our stamping services exemplify our commitment to craftsmanship and our unwavering dedication to delivering top-tier solutions. For businesses seeking reliable, customizable, and cost-effective stamping services, Zastata is your trusted partner in India. Contact us today and let’s create something exceptional together.
Get a Quote
Request a price estimate for our services/products.
Get in Touch
Reach out to connect and communicate with us.
In the Stamping Process, different materials can be used based on their properties and customer’s requirements. The type of material used in this process, mainly depends on its application of utilization.
Zastata uses a variety of materials in the Stamping Process namely
- Ferrous Metals such as Iron based Alloys, Alloy steel, Stainless steel, Carbon tool steel, High-quality carbon structural steel, etc.
- Non – Ferrous Metals like Brass, Zinc, Bronze.
- Along with them, Non-standard alloys, such as beryllium nickel and beryllium copper can also be used.
- Some precious metals like – Gold, Silver and Platinum are used to produce more precise products.
- Other lesser used materials are also available such as Titanium, Teflon, and Phenolic. The material used typically determines the type of die used, as a softer material will require a specific die to properly form.
Zastata is a professional and experienced casting option, we use a strictly controlled environment to offer high performance and high quality products. We have a wide range of premium casting materials to help you achieve the capability of your desired component requires.
Some of the finishing processes Zastata provide the customers to enhance material properties are
After the finishing operation, the coating process is done, which helps to seal the parts and also helps give them an attractive finish. This is usually done,
- Through painting or an electroplating process such as chrome plating or anodizing.
- Painting helps protect the parts against corrosion and oxidation.
- Anodizing and electroplating to help the parts look more attractive, and also makes them last longer.
Zastata also performs premium quality testing procedures such as
Inspection procedures after the stamping process includes,
- Visual and physical inspection, in addition to gauging and testing.
- Visual inspection is done to make sure that all parts meet the quality standards,
- Physical inspection involves checking for defects such as warpage and burrs.
- Gauging is used to check critical dimensions of each part, while testing is used to determine the strength and performance of each part. This process ensures quality control and helps catch any issues before production moves ahead.
- In addition, tests such as hardness tests, material properties tests and surface finish evaluations can also be used to validate product quality. These tests can be done in-house or sent to outside labs for further analysis.
- Final dimensional inspections, alloy test results, and NDT are validated authentically with expertise prior to shipment.
The parts manufactured in our plants are based on the quality certifications as, Certified in
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018
- Also, ISO 9001:2016 Certificate with ITAR Certification
The Quality Assurance also include documentations as
- FMEA – Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- PPAP – Production Part Approval Process
- APQP – Advanced product quality planning
- FAI – First Article Inspection
- SPC – Statistical process control
- MPC – Multi-point constraints
- Require much less Die cost and Secondary costs.
- Suitable for both Ferrous, Non-ferrous materials and wide range of alloys.
- Able to use high level of automation and computer programs,which provides greater level of dimensional accuracy than other processes.
- Smooth surface finish with great cost effectiveness.
- Faster production and enhanced customization, makes it great choice for mass production.
- Lesser labour cost.
- The stamping process can be used to create a variety of shapes, including holes, slots, and contours.
- In the appliance industry, stamping is used to create parts for a variety of products, including washers, dryers, and dishwashers.
- In the automotive industry, stamping is used to create a variety of parts, including door panels, fenders, and hoods.
- Aircraft parts like such as skin panels and structural members are made using this process.
Zastata is your best choice with high technical expertise and great knowledge in the Automation technology along with the computer technology for proper execution.
Zastata exhibits a self-owned production complex with state-of-the-art equipments, and skilled crew of engineers, complemented by a professional technical team. We also pride ourselves on high-quality part manufacturing with fast lead times. We are one of the prominent stamping sourcing companies in the global market, providing great Pre-ordering & Post delivery services.