Sheet Metal Fabrication
Sheet Metal Fabrication
We take immense pride in being your trusted partner for top-notch sheet metal fabrication services in India. With a commitment to excellence and a wealth of experience, we offer a wide array of sheet metal solutions tailored to meet your unique requirements. We understand that the end result matters most to our clients. Our highly skilled team ensures that each project adheres to the highest quality standards. From precision cutting to intricate bending, our craftsmanship speaks for itself.
Zastata boasts modern, well-equipped facilities to handle a variety of sheet metal fabrication needs. Our cutting-edge machinery and technology allow us to offer precision and efficiency in every project we undertake. We recognize that no two projects are alike. That’s why we offer a high degree of customization. Whether it’s for automotive, aerospace, or architectural applications, we can tailor our services to meet your specific needs.
India’s competitive labour market makes us a cost-effective choice for your sheet metal fabrication requirements. We deliver superior quality without breaking the bank.When you choose Zastata for your sheet metal fabrication needs in India, you’re not just choosing a service provider; you’re selecting a partner dedicated to the success of your projects. We take pride in our quality, efficiency, and commitment to customer satisfaction. Contact us today to discuss your sheet metal fabrication requirements and get a competitive quote. Your vision, our expertise, a successful partnership—Zastata delivers excellence in every project.
Get a Quote
Request a price estimate for our services/products.
Get in Touch
Reach out to connect and communicate with us.
Zastata also provides assembled finished product with a range of finishing operations to enhance material properties.
Surface finishing is another important aspect of sheet metal fabrication. The finished metal surface has both aesthetic and functional benefits.
- Sand Blasting – This method involves the shooting of sand or other abrasives against the sheet metal at high speed. Thus, it gives the sheet metal a matte texture finish and prepares it for coating.
- Powder Coating – It is done by directly spraying of powdered paint onto the metal part. This is followed by baking the product in an oven which help to form a wear-resistant layer.
- Anodizing – Anodizing helps to give a component with excellent resistance to corrosion. It also improves the durability and hardness of the surface. It also helps the parts to look more attractive, and makes them last longer.
- Chemical Films – These are finishes that provide good conductivity properties and corrosion resistance. This coating process serves best for a base while painting, and it gives a golden surface finish.
The quality of the final product is largely determined by the accuracy of the process and the thoroughness of inspection. Zastata also performs several different methods used to inspect parts and components made from sheet metal.
The most common inspection methods are:
- Visual Inspection: Visual inspection of the part is also an important inspection technique. This involves inspecting the part with the naked eye, looking for surface abnormalities and defects, such as scratches, dents, or burrs. Visual inspection is not always sufficient, and other methods, such as magnified visual inspection, may be needed to detect very small defects.
- Destructive testing: It may be used to inspect sheet metal parts. This involves subjecting the part to a variety of tests that may cause it to be destroyed but can also be used to evaluate various properties of the component and its materials. Such tests may include tensile testing, hardness testing and fatigue testing.
- Gauging: Gauging can be used to check the dimensions of a component against the customer’s specifications, as well as for checking tolerances. This involves the use of measuring tools such as CMM, calipers, micrometers and surface gauges to measure the size and shape of the component.
- X-ray inspection: This is more accurate than visual inspection, but it is also more expensive. This method is used to check for internal defects such as voids and inclusions.
- Ultrasonic inspection: It is the most accurate method, and also the most expensive comparatively. This method uses sound waves to check for defects.
Sheet metal fabrication requires robust and reliable inspection methods to ensure that the final product meets customer requirements.
By regularly inspecting parts and detecting any flaws prior to use, Zastata can ensure that their components meet the desired quality for a variety of industries.
Zastata has good understanding and experience with Quality documentation like:
APQP – Advanced Product Quality Planning
FMEA – Failure Mode Effective Analysis
PPAP Level 3 – Production Part Approval Process
SPC – Statistical Process Control
MSA – Measurement System Analysis
We work with manufacturers who hold certifications like:
ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System)
ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System)
ISO 45001:2018 (OH & SMS)
AS9100 Rev C (Aviation, Space and Defence)
ISO13485:2016 (Medical Devices)
IATF16949:2016 (Automotive Quality Management System)